How to Choose and Use Checking and Savings Accounts
By Justin Pritchard, About.com Guide
Checking and Payment Accounts
Checking accounts and payments are part of your everyday life. It is important to have a good account and use it wisely. Find out how to pick the best accounts, use them safely, and make your life easy.
- How an Overdraft Line of Credit Works
- Free Checking - What You Need to Know
- How to Write a Check - Visual Tutorial
- Debit vs Credit - Make the Right Choice
- Secrets of Good Personal Identification (PIN) Numbers
- Set up Direct Deposit
- Print Your Own Checks
- Set up Online Bill Pay
Savings accounts keep your money safe while allowing you to earn a little bit more than checking accounts. Find out how to manage your savings, which accounts to use, and what you need to know.